Skydance Media Sweepstakes: Baywatch U.S. Premiere Sweepstakes
The following promotion (the “Promotion”) is intended for play in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia only (collectively, the “Eligibility Area”) and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States federal and state law. Do not enter this promotion if you are not located in, and a legal resident of, the Eigibility Area.
No Purchase Is Necessary To Enter Or Win. A Purchase Does Not Improve Your Chance Of Winning.
Entry In This Promotion Constitutes Your Acceptance Of These Official Rules.
- Eligibility:You must be a legal resident of the Eligibility Area and 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void in overseas U.S. territories, possessions, commonwealths and military installations, and where prohibited by law. Employees and agents of Skydance Media (“Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion (all of the foregoing, together with Skydance Media, collectively referred to as “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Google+, Facebook, Inc., Instagram Inc., Tumblr, Inc., and Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”, “Instagram”, “Facebook”, “Tumblr”, “Google”) are not sponsors of, or in any way affiliated with this Promotion.
- How To Enter:You may register for the Promotion at any time between 8:00 PST am April 27, 2017 and 11:59 PM PST May 5, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). A Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, or Twitter account is required to participate in this Promotion. If you are not an existing Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, or Twitter account holder, you may visit the respective websites and follow the instructions to register for a free account. Once logged into Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, or Twitter, set your Account to “follow” the handles associated with the Promotion, @Skydance (the “Promotion Address”). Your account MUST “follow” the respective Promotion Address(es) during the entire Promotion Period to be eligible to win. Next, register for the Promotion by sharing the post (a “Tweet, Instagram, Facebook post, Tumblr Post, Google+ Post”), using your Account.
You will receive ONE entry in the Promotion (an “Entry”), when you submit such update to @Skydance during the Promotion Period, in accordance with the method described above.
For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of an Entry occurs when Skydance Media receives your registration and entry information as properly submitted by you in accordance with the instructions above and at the sole discretion of Skydance Media. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the holder of an account or handle, the dispute will be resolved in favor of the individual who is the “authorized email account holder” of the “alternate email address” provided when the respected account was created. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If Skydance Media, in its sole discretion, is unable to verify the authorized account holder of a potentially winning account, that account will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. A potential prize winner may be required to provide Promotion Entities with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder as described above.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR PER TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TUMBLR, GOOGLE+ ID. Although subsequent attempts to enter may be received, only the first Entry received from a particular individual will be acknowledged; subsequent attempts to enter will be disqualified. The submission of an Entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. An Entry may only be made according to the method described above. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt, “thanks for entering” message, or post office receipt) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Skydance Media of an Entry for purposes of these Official Rules. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, or sweepstakes service), copies, third party entries, facsimiles and/or mechanical reproductions are not permitted and will be disqualified. Only eligible entries actually received by Skydance Media before the end of the specified Promotion Period will be included in the prize drawing. Unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled attempts to enter will be disqualified. All Entries become the property of Skydance Media, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- Conduct:By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules may be posted at http://skydance.com/ (the “Promotion Website”) throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Skydance Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any Skydance Media or Promotion-related website; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Skydance Media or Promotion related property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SKYDANCE MEDIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Prizes:(i) One winner will be selected to receive (i) two tickets to the Baywatch Premiere in Miami, FL on May 13, 2017 (the “Event”); (ii) two round trip airfare accomodations from anywhere in the U.S. to Miami, FL, for him/her and his/her guest; (iii) one hotel room for two nights; and (iv) One Hundred U.S. Dollars ($100) in spending money. If the winner is unable to attend the Event, the entire prize is forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and guest must both be 18 years of age or older to attend the Event. Event is subject to change and/or cancellation. Value of prize is approximately Four Thousand Dollars ($4,000).
Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. Only listed prize will be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize package with another prize of equal or greater value in the event that an advertised prize (or any component thereof) is not available. Prize Event is subject to change and/or cancellation. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Skydance Media expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded, or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity. Skydance Media makes no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Promotion Entities will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
TRAVEL DETAILS: The Prize winner’s travel companion/guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of booking travel, or if such individual is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Prize winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian, or travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Prize winner is a minor, his or her travel companion must be his or her parent or legal guardian, or the Prize winner must travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event a Prize winner’s residence is accessible to the Fan screening city by reasonable ground transportation, such that air transportation is deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be unnecessary, the Prize will not include air transportation from such Grand Prize winner’s residence and no other substitution or compensation will be provided in lieu thereof. The Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including personal identification, visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. All aspects of the travel portions of the Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airfare may not include government taxes, fees, or Passenger Facility Charges. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The ARV (Actual Retail Value) for the Grand Prize may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. The ARV for the Grand Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. The Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round trip air transportation element for the Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Prize winner/guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the “Prize Claim Documents” (as defined below) and/or other travel documents. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE: Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates shall be liable to a winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. In the event of unavailability, no prize will be substituted.
- Winner Selection and Notification:The potential winner will be selected in a drawing to be held immediately following the close of the Promotion Period from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Prize drawing will be conducted by a representative of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
The potential winner will be notified immediately after selection by the format of their submission. Prize notification will be delivered by an update from Skydance Media on Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter. Further instructions will be provided to the potential winner at the time of the prize notification. If prize notification is undeliverable, or the Promotion Entities are unable to contact the potential winner before 11:59 a.m. PST on May 6, 2017, no prize will be awarded in this Promotion. Any difference between actual value of a prize and the approximated value of a prize as stated in these Official Rules will not be awarded.
- General Conditions:This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States, including all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering, participants, entrants, winner and their guest: (i) release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity, and (ii) grant to Skydance Media the right to use and publish their full legal name and state of residence online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Promotion.
Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Promotion Entities to use such winner’s name, address (city and state only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion without further compensation, consideration, review, or consent.
- Limitations of Liability:Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, garbled or unintelligible Entries or Tweets, or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Skydance Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees. In the event of any claim by a participant, entrant, winner, or guest against Sponsor, whether or not material, such individual shall not be entitled to enjoin, restrain or interfere with the filming, broadcast, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of any of Sponsor’s recordings and/or audio-visual works. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
All issues and questions rights and obligations of a participant in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
The parties waive rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, County of Los Angeles, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Requests of Winner’s Name:The name of the prize winner must be obtained between May 8, 2017 and no later than May 12, 2017 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Skydance Media Baywatch Premiere Giveaway, Winners List Requests, Skydance Media, Attn: Paarth Trivedi 1661 Lincoln Blvd, 4th floor, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
- Official Rules:For a copy of the Official Rules, print this web page or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Skydance Media Baywatch Premiere, Official Rules Requests, Skydance Media, Attn: Paarth Trivedi 1661 Lincoln Blvd, 4th floor, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests received more than fifteen (15) days after the close of the Promotion Period will not be honored.
- Sponsor:Skydance Media, LLC. 1661 Lincoln Blvd, 4th floor, Santa Monica, CA 90404.